WE ARE SELLING:
100 PIECE QUANTITY YELLOW VINYL RINGS
FOR 12-10 GAUGE WIRE USED ON #4 TO #6 STUD
MADE IN U.S.A UL & CSA Listed Part
VINYL INSULATED RING TERMINAL CONNECTORS CRIMP STYLE.
Ring Terminal 12-10 Ga. x #4 TO #6 Stud Size Hole Diameter
Ring terminals or eyelet terminals, are available for a wide range of wire and stud sizes. Used for termination of wires, our ring terminals are made from pure electrolytic copper and Grade A crimping vinyl. Butted seam-construction prevents our ring terminals from splitting under maximum pressure.
· Vinyl insulation sleeve on terminals is securely fastened to the butted seam barrel.
· Our vinyl insulated ring terminal insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
· Our 12-10 gauge ring terminals are industry standard color-coded to indicate wire size range.
· Our vinyl insulated ring terminals are Electro-tin plated for corrosion resistance.
· Funneled entrance for easy wire insertion into ring terminal.
· 12-10 gauge ring terminals are annealed for maximum strength.
MADE IN U.S.A UL & CSA Listed Part RoHS Compliant YES|
- FREE SHIPPING (USA) - 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEEEmail us for any questions or other quantities needed. Volume pricing available. PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE CHECK OUR STORE RATINGSNEVER WAIT FOR SALES FROM OTHER STORES,
- WE ALWAYS HAVE THE LOWEST PRICES AVAILABLE.
- We will build you customized electrical connector kits in an organizer box or without with any of the following connectors we stock.
- Email us what parts you need and we will quote you a price.
- Combining your connector order will save you $$$ on shipping cost.
- Include your zip code in the email so we can
- send you the lowest possible quote.We have the pricing and inventory to supply
- all of your electrical connector needs.
- ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE E-MAIL US AT.
- ocapindustries at gmail.com
We accept the following payment methods.
We ONLY accept Paypal and Credit Card Payments. No other payment method will be accepted. Credit Card Payments: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. To make a direct payment via credit card, please contact us directly by email to arrange a credit card payment. We will call you back for the information needed. Please do not send your credit card information in your email.
If the item you purchased was misrepresented by us or damaged in shipping, you can obtain a full refund. To get a full refund, you must call or email us within 30 business days of receiving your item. Returns require our approval and return authorization and must be returned to us before we can issue your refund. Please note: we record serial numbers to discourage fraud. If you changed your mind and do not want your item, we can authorize you to return it for a refund of the cost of the item, not including shipping. We will not accept returns in cases when the condition of the item and/or retail packaging has been compromised, changed, modified or altered. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and is required to complete a “Mutual Agreement to Cancel the Transaction Form” through . 30 Days: Returns will not be accepted beyond 30 business days after the item has been delivered . Return Authorization: All returns require a proper return authorization by an Ocap Industries customer service agent.
Please note that we are not an authorized dealer for any of the products we list on . Therefore we do not guarantee that the item featured in this listing will be covered by the manufacturer's warranty or support.
All New Jersey customers are subject to New Jersey State Sales Tax of 7 %
We Shipped 1 Business Day After Receiving Cleared Payment
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.